Have you ever seen a ghost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get mine from a goth shop in Whitby. I'm gutted I've just missed goth weekend as I was doing weddings :(
Love the smells as well. I think I'm a goth deep down lol

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've never been to goth weekend a lady I know goes all the time she use to be a goth but not anymore. I would love to go 1day such a great place whitby! :)

I've never been to goth weekend a lady I know goes all the time she use to be a goth but not anymore. I would love to go 1day such a great place whitby! :)

Love Whitby! There's another weekend in September I think.
I went through a big goth phase in my teens. Now I'm more a spiritual person who loves rock :)
You should deffo try and go to the next one even for the day. I dont do the music part I just like to wander round x

Love Whitby! There's another weekend in September I think.
I went through a big goth phase in my teens. Now I'm more a spiritual person who loves rock :)
You should deffo try and go to the next one even for the day. I dont do the music part I just like to wander round x

I'm the same not into music.

I can believe it my mums friends use to go to a country road with a group of people not far from me called pack man lane and sit in their cars in pitch black to see ghosts and they always use to hear horses and carriages going through them and white orbs around them.

Just the name of that road gives me the shivers! Don't suppose its the one in Sheffield is it? The one where there is a crossroads near the bottom with some flowers where a lad died?

I had a "dream" when I was 17. We had lost my grandad about a month earlier, my Nana 6 months before that. I woke to find my Nana sat at the end of my bed, in a white lace dress, that looked like it should have been on a young girl. My Nana turned & smiled at me and said "tell your mum she needs to get that lump looked at, and tell her not to worry, me and grandad are fine", then I woke up for real. I remember it clear as day, even now 20 years later. I spoke to my mum the following morning about my " dream" and as I described the dress she started to cry and told me it was Nana's confirmation dress which had been destroyed in a fire the year I was born. What's more, my mum then said she had found a small lump on her breast which she had kept to herself. She booked herself into the doctors that day, luckily it was only a cyst! I had never given much thought to ghosts or life after death until my Nana's visit. But now I take great comfort in my belief that death is not the end.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been seeing them since i was about 3yrs old, they only hang around if they've been taken before their time or if they don't want to move on for some reason or another, when my dad comes down he comes embellished with biblical symbols and about half a dozen purple orbs around him, needless to say when he tells me something i do it, at night that's when the orbs look the brightest, massive big purple lights which stream out at the ends and move around each other and there's music, a delicately risen acutely high pitch, fragile crystal sound and exquisitely refined sweet, tuneful voices, like I've never heard before, i sometimes see them as light and sometimes i see them in full form, it leaves you breathless and what an amazing feeling

Im not completely sure if I believe in ghosts even though I've seen "something".. Lol

The first time was when I was about 13, I had turned the TV off and just as I was about to turn around and leave the room, I saw a face in the reflection of the TV. I'll always remember what it looked like, he was old and was screwing his face up... Not in an angry way, but as if he was trying to make a horrible face and scare me..
Well it fooking worked!!! I ran out and told my mum who was in the next room, of course she didn't believe me. It took me a long, long time before I could even go in the room on my own again.
I moved from that house a few years later but never saw anything else.

The second time, I'm no where near as sure about, but I was in Robin Hoods Bay, staying in this gorgeous cottage right on the beach.
My family were all downstairs and I decided to go bed, a few hours after I feel asleep, I woke up and sat up in bed and I saw this young, blonde boy looking at me at the end of the bed. It was as if he was see through, like not properly there. I just remember looking at him and then diving back under the covers and pulling them over my head and texting my dad to come up stairs to me. I didn't move an inch until he came in and turned the light on haha.
I'm not 100% it was real as I could of been half asleep and I regularly sit up right in bed whilst I'm asleep, but saying that I've never seen something that's not actually there.

Oooooooo spooky 👻👻👻👻👻👹👹👹

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just the name of that road gives me the shivers! Don't suppose its the one in Sheffield is it? The one where there is a crossroads near the bottom with some flowers where a lad died?

Yeah it is it's near kiveton that lad got run over on purpose poor sod.

I've had lots of experiences, something once pulled my hair, not so long ago I got out the shower and tried to open the door, someone was pulling it so I couldn't get out, my little one was asleep in the next room, and I assumed it was my partner trying to scare me so I was shouting at him telling him to open it, he wouldn't and wasn't replying so I lay on the floor and could see feet under the gap, I started feeling claustrophobic and started screaming and crying to be let out, I then heard my partner running up the stairs who opened the door and asked what I was screaming at! That was awful. Also bought a kitchen knife, washed it up and put it in the draw, went to get it that evening at it had vanished, turned up 2 months later buried in the stones in my front garden! and I often feel something brush past me when there's no one there. I'm a strong believer but understand it's hard for others to believe if they haven't experienced anything, my partner thinks I'm nuts!!

The house opposite me has a conservatory, was in my little girls room and spotted an old man in a suit just staring at me not moving, I was freaked out and told my partner to come look, he couldn't see anything, so I tried taking a picture and nothing showed up on my camera 😐

On several occasions I saw an old lady walk from my kitchen through the lounge in my previous house. I was never scared or had any bad feelings about it, just a case of 'oh she's here again'.

The tenants who moved in after me had a daughter in the same class as mine, my daughter came home one day asking if I'd ever seen an old lady in the house because her friends mum had been seeing her too in exactly the same place!

Apparently many years ago an elderly widow died alone in the house.

This is the one and only time I have seen anything, and I too would love to know why some spirits stay and others move on...I would do anything to get a glimpse of my dad again but in 13 years I never have.

Yeah it is it's near kiveton that lad got run over on purpose poor sod.

Really? I dont know the story just i know when i went down there i had a strange feeling we shouldn't have been there & i was adamant if we stayed something bad was gonna happen. Makes me have goosebumps thinking about it.

Really? I dont know the story just i know when i went down there i had a strange feeling we shouldn't have been there & i was adamant if we stayed something bad was gonna happen. Makes me have goosebumps thinking about it.

Not a nice place it's a long drive to next village from it. it's pitch black I walked it back on my own before it got dark I didn't feel good at all felt sick.

I've worked in 2 "haunted" salons. The first one was in an old converted church had a really wierd feeling about it upstairs and we'd never go up to the office where the safe was alone. One day I was cleaning the salon, the manageress was in the sunbed & the other therapist was in treatment. All of a sudden there was a noise coming from the top of the stairs like someone running a stick across the radiator over & over again. The manageress came out & was like what on earth is that - we have no idea as there was no-one else in salon & it really freaked us out. The next salon was where I started my nails career and was an old building what would have been a house possibly dating back to the late 1800s. We used to have things moving about on their own, things falling off shelves like they were pushed, taps turning themselves on & things like that. Then there was the ex boyfriends parents house that had a third floor that had been destroyed in a fire & the children & their nanny had died. They were often seen floating around or noises coming from upstairs. I didn't believe it until one night we were in bed & the door to that floor was in his room but kept locked as the stairs had been damaged & never repaired. Anyway I heard this rattling so turned over to see the door handle turning like someone was trying to open it. Hated staying over from that point onwards.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was at a friends, there was a whole group of us sitting round, i said Karen aren't you going to introduce your friend (looking at the new guy) karen's face went white along with her husbands and the new guy got up and opened the door and left turning a bit more translucent as he went out the door, she got all panicky and said describe him, i did and yip he was a ghost, they had been noticing things for a while
i was speaking to a guy in a pub and he started disappearing, lol, i was setting up an event night and the gobsmacked manager asked me who i was talking to just as he sort of started to dissolve, lol i described him and he said quite a few people have seen him over the years he's a ghost, he comes with the building, i was the first person he saw standing having a conversation with him though haha

Not a nice place it's a long drive to next village from it. it's pitch black I walked it back on my own before it got dark I didn't feel good at all felt sick.

Im sure there was a farm building at the bottom aswell?

I was in the house where we used to live on my own n i could smell someone smoking there was no one about and we had lost Don's mum a few months before who used to smoke im sure it was her coming to check on my daughter

Latest posts

Back