Have you ever seen a Panda grow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awww that was so cute did anyone watch the other link to the Panda sneezing...soooo funny ..xxxx

Awww how cute!

Here's two other pieces of information for you which you might not know.

When a kangaroo is born it is so tiny, just like a little red wormy slug. It has to crawl all the way from the birth canal up to its mothers pouch and then find a nipple where it latches on. The mother can't help it, as it is so tiny and fragile she would just squish it!

Peanuts grow under the ground. The plant produces long feelery things (technical term here! lol) which grow out and then down like ariel roots and then grow into the ground. The ends of these, once they are under the gound grow the peanuts in the shell (the monkey nuts you buy at halloween)

Weird, huh?

awww that was so cute did anyone watch the other link to the Panda sneezing...soooo funny ..xxxx

:lol: yep I did, cute and funny at the same time....loved the way mum(?) reacted then just got on with it :lol:

AWWWWWWWW I loved the pic of day 25 its giving its snuggle a cuddle bless.
Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside dont it?
Thanks Bev and Sandie that was soooooo cute.
Jen xx

Awwww bless... But did anyone watch the video at the bottom of the panda sneezing?? I've just watched it and had to watch it again and again, it's the funntest thing ever!!
edit: Oops, didn't see Suzie's message, sorry! lol

Latest posts

Back