Have you ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani04

Reaction score
Lets play a game :-D

I will start by asking a question and then people can answer it and then they ask a have you ever question.

P.s. doesnt have to be work related

Have you ever...got drunk in front of a client and made an a** out yoirself and been humiliated to have to face them? (If yes...share your story :p)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes , when I was training I rode around drunk in a electric scooter with a friend , client come in to the salon telling us about it ! I had to admit to her but she saw the funny side , I was so embarrassed X

Have you ever told a lie to get out of a situation ? X

Yep probably a few times but I cant think of any specific time lol.

Whos got some questions? :-D
Have you ever...

Laughed so hard you have done a Lil wee..........yes I have.

When I was in my early teens me and my best mate went back to my house but my mum was out and had locked me out thinking I was staying at my friends.I went round the back a found the Lil window at the top of the kitchen window open so we had a great idea for her to give me a leg up and me get in through the window.I was wearing one of those big puffer jackets at the time,so I get a leg up stand on the window seal and stick my head through but I slipped and I ended up hanging by my scruff off the window.My friend started laughing and she had the most dirty funny laugh and I started laughing.You know that real gut laugh that makes you cry and then I just wee myself while I'm swinging about by my neck I was soaking wet and had face ache from laughing.

I get in through the window after about 30 mins of hanging and laughing and I go to the front door to let her in because she was a very big girl but our door used to be stiff so I shout her to push the door and she comes flying in on top
of me and she wee's herself to lol.

So all in all it was a very entertaining day.XX

When I was in my early teens me and my best mate went back to my house but my mum was out and had locked me out thinking I was staying at my friends.I went round the back a found the Lil window at the top of the kitchen window open so we had a great idea for her to give me a leg up and me get in through the window.I was wearing one of those big puffer jackets at the time,so I get a leg up stand on the window seal and stick my head through but I slipped and I ended up hanging by my scruff off the window.My friend started laughing and she had the most dirty funny laugh and I started laughing.You know that real gut laugh that makes you cry and then I just wee myself while I'm swinging about by my neck I was soaking wet and had face ache from laughing.

I get in through the window after about 30 mins of hanging and laughing and I go to the front door to let her in because she was a very big girl but our door used to be stiff so I shout her to push the door and she comes flying in on top

I wasn't laughing and weed,but this reminded me of when I was quite young and came downstairs to get a drink late at night just in my knickers,when I heard the front door go and it was my mum and dad and all their friends come back from a dinner dance for a coffee.I had nowhere to go it was either walk back through the lounge topless or go out the back door and run around the house to get in the front to get back upstairs but I had to get attention to get someone to open the front door.Ideally it would have been my mum but my dad was making the coffee don't know who was more embarrassed me under the kitchen table hissing at him in just my knickers or him as he hadn't seen me in the altogether for a good few years.Bless him.

So my question is have you ever streaked.

Last edited:
I wasn't laughing and weed,but this reminded me of when I was quite young and came downstairs to get a drink late at night just in my knickers,when I heard the front door go and it was my mum and dad and all their friends come back from a dinner dance for a coffee.I had nowhere to go it was either walk back through the lounge topless or go out the back door and run around the house to get in the front to get back upstairs but I had to get attention to get someone to open the front door.Ideally it would have been my mum but my dad was making the coffee don't know who was more embarrassed me under the kitchen table hissing at him in just my knickers or him as he hadn't seen me in the altogether for a good few years.Bless him.

That had me laughing!

Ha! Many times! All when I was a teenager, I used to get drunk and strip all the time but hey that's what college and Uni are for right?

Have you ever woken up in a strangers bed and can't figure out how you got there?

Omg this is so hilarious, am in stitches over it hahaha xx

Omg this is so hilarious, am in stitches over it hahaha xx

I love this game haha

when I was In school my friend stayed over and we decided to take a picture in the mirror of ourselvs, wiith me on her shoulders! so i get on her shoulders and cant see my head in the mirror so i ask her to take it as she can see both of us, but we are both so hypo and she dropps me and we both end up laughing! so i say ok you go on my shoulders and i will take it! so she gets on my shoulders and because she firstly saw both of our heads in the mirror because she was on the floor, she just saw me and her head was gone (she couldnt see it in the mirror) and she burst out laughing and so did i and she was saying laura i am going to wee myself let me down but it was too late and she weed on me, we was both in stitches that day it was funny

when I was In school my friend stayed over and we decided to take a picture in the mirror of ourselvs, wiith me on her shoulders! so i get on her shoulders and cant see my head in the mirror so i ask her to take it as she can see both of us, but we are both so hypo and she dropps me and we both end up laughing! so i say ok you go on my shoulders and i will take it! so she gets on my shoulders and because she firstly saw both of our heads in the mirror because she was on the floor, she just saw me and her head was gone (she couldnt see it in the mirror) and she burst out laughing and so did i and she was saying laura i am going to wee myself let me down but it was too late and she weed on me, we was both in stitches that day it was funny

Haha!! Thats brilliant

Latest posts

Back