Olympia tickets 2012 / 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received Thiers yet ? i sent mine off by post, I haven't got mine yet, should I be worried ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Still not recieved mine yet hoping I get it next week :)!

Has anyone noticed the date on some of these posts is 2012?

Even though the threads were merged, the subject matter about Olympia Tickets remains the same. The thread title has been amended though.

My today's post was shoved in this thread !!!

Your thread was not "shoved" into this one, but was done so in order to keep the forums neat and tidy that's all.

Even though the threads were merged, the subject matter about Olympia Tickets remains the same. The thread title has been amended though.

Ok noodle, whatever you say :) i still want my ticket :irked:

Still not recieved mine yet hoping I get it next week :)!

Did you send yours by post Katie, and asked for the badge to be sent by post ?

Did you send yours by post Katie, and asked for the badge to be sent by post ?

Nope I did mine online and asked for them to be sent to my house

I've not received my ticket yet either. I also applied for mine online and asked for it to be sent to my home address.

Do we take our email confirmation with us if tickets haven't arrived by next weekend?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I had all of mine sent via email. I received another email with it on today. I'd did say if is asked for it by post too that it will be here in the next few days so hang tight ladies they should be on the way.

Panic over, received mine today:biggrin::Love::Love::biggrin:

Mine haven't arrived either, and I booked it back in May.

Hi I know this sounds really silly but this is the first show I'm hoping to go to. I've registered online for tickets but haven't been asked for a payment. Is it free to go to this show? X

Hi guys, I know this has been talked about to death but I can't find what I need. I was just wondering, this is the first show I'm hoping to go to so I'm new to these kinds of things, I registered for my ticket but haven't been asked for a payment so was wondering if it was free? Also I know this has been mentioned but can't find a definitive answer, am I allowed to take my mum or partner with me?
Sorry about the possible repeat questions again, but thank you on advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I know this sounds really silly but this is the first show I'm hoping to go to. I've registered online for tickets but haven't been asked for a payment. Is it free to go to this show? X

Yes if you've registered and received ticket, it's free. If you just turn up on the day, it's £20 x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im still waiting too xx

I'm still waiting and I booked mine in February. ( I was a little excited, lol)

I booked mine in may lol... Saved alot since too can't wait, I'm in the middle of packing coz I'm going for the weekend Saturday - Monday going shopping too!! Ekk lol... Stressing with what to pack cz I don't no what the weather is going to be like and I've only got a small case otherwise I'd pack my wardrobe lol x

My tickets came this morning :)

Latest posts

Back