Olympia tickets 2012 / 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine and hubby's arrived today

another still waiting :)

I forgot my ticket last year so went to the desk and showed them the email confirmation on my phone and they were able to print me a ticket, they were really helpful. I'm sure you'll be fine x

Mine arrived yesterday! :)

Mine came this morning! Very happy now :)

Mine came yesterday & I can't even go now!!!!! Gutted xxx

I've had my ticket, however it says mr on it instead of miss! Do you think that's going to be a problem?! I like to think its pretty obvious that I'm not a mr but I don't want them to think I've bumped off some poor bloke cos I was so desperate for a ticket! :p

I've had my ticket, however it says mr on it instead of miss! Do you think that's going to be a problem?! I like to think its pretty obvious that I'm not a mr but I don't want them to think I've bumped off some poor bloke cos I was so desperate for a ticket! :p

:D

Just draw on a tash & some bushy eyebrows & walk round the show moaning & scratching at your bits all day no one will question it.

honestly though sir you should be ok, hehe

if your worried give them a quick ring I'm sure they'll put your mind at rest xx

Lol! I thought at the first glance mine said Mr but it Infact said Ms! .. I never refer to myself as a Ms! Xx

Should I be worried I sent off for mine ages ago but I still haven't received them, anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
I printed mine off when registering Hun xx

I haven't received mine either and I ordered them at least a month and half ago It says at least 2 weeks before the event and today is two weeks before the Monday... Hopefully they will arrive by the end of the week :)

Should I be worried I sent off for mine ages ago but I still haven't received them, anyone else?

I'm the same eek , hope they turn up!

I haven't received mine either and I registered months ago.

I haven't received mine, but I think I requested it to be sent via email, and then they give it to you at the door?

I haven't received mine, but I think I requested it to be sent via email, and then they give it to you at the door?

I believe you have to print the email. It should have a barcode on it which you will scan at the machines just inside the doors and it will print your badge. That's what I did last year as I registered a few days before.

Fantastic thank u I just re registered and it sent me 2 confirmation emails to print and scan on the day but it also had the ( my brain has left me I cannot think what it's called, the black an white box u scan with a reader omg I cannot believe I've forgotten the name of them ) anyway can I just show them the black & whits box barcode thing to scan or shld I print off barcoded email? X

Fantastic thank u I just re registered and it sent me 2 confirmation emails to print and scan on the day but it also had the ( my brain has left me I cannot think what it's called, the black an white box u scan with a reader omg I cannot believe I've forgotten the name of them ) anyway can I just show them the black & whits box barcode thing to scan or shld I print off barcoded email? X

I would print off the email. This is what it said on the confirmation email I received.

"If you do not receive your badge before you wish to attend the show, please bring a copy of your email confirmation with you and present it at the self badge collection service desk."

Not recieved mine yet either :/ hope they hurry up this is my first year going to Olympia :)

I've just phoned and they said they have just started sending them out this week. :eek: We should receive them either this week or next week.

Latest posts

Back