HD brow course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissaralph69

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) im attending the hd training on the 2nd and 3rd March in yorkshire is anyone else booked into these dates? Iv had researched loads and finally decided to book I'm so glad I did I can't wait to learn!! Xxx

I'm not booked on it but i've done loads of training courses at Nouveau in Yorkshire, including HD Brows, and it's amazing!!
I hope you enjoy the training as much as i did and love doing HD's as much as i do when you're done!!

Good luck!!! xx

Hi there
I'm very interested in doing the hd brow course however I've came across a few courses, one from flirties called precision brows and the other is Hi brows - has anyone done any of these courses or is there really any point looking at cheaper options or is it hd brows all the way .... Any advice welcomed. Thank you

I'm not booked on it but i've done loads of training courses at Nouveau in Yorkshire, including HD Brows, and it's amazing!!

I hope you enjoy the training as much as i did and love doing HD's as much as i do when you're done!!

Good luck!!! xx

ah brill I can't wait!!! U hear people slagging it off but always find its the ones who haven't trained! Did u feel confident after the hd course? Xx

Hey girls

I completed my training 10 days ago and it was brilliant! The amount of support I have had after doing my first sets of brows has been so valuable and I feel really confident.

Hi there
I'm very interested in doing the hd brow course however I've came across a few courses, one from flirties called precision brows and the other is Hi brows - has anyone done any of these courses or is there really any point looking at cheaper options or is it hd brows all the way .... Any advice welcomed. Thank you

I want to know the same things too

I'm looking at getting booked on hd course in March at the yorkshire center can't quite make my mind up tho!!

I completed the HD Brows course last month and was really impressed with it from start to finish.

There was a number of trainers so you worked and learnt from different people and if there was an area you were struggling on they spent some one on one time with you.

It is by far the most full on course I have done but well worth the money and I have been crazy busy with brow bookings since.

The name HD Brows sells itself! xx

Eeeek I can't wait! Sounds like it's worth every penny! One week tomorrow till I go to train!! Xx

ah brill I can't wait!!! U hear people slagging it off but always find its the ones who haven't trained! Did u feel confident after the hd course? Xx

I felt so confident after i did the course! I got a few of my friends in and practised on them before offering it to paying clients! Definitely worth the money, the brand sells itself!

and you are right about the people slagging it off - it's all the ones that haven't done the training!

Good luck with yours!
xx

I felt so confident after i did the course! I got a few of my friends in and practised on them before offering it to paying clients! Definitely worth the money, the brand sells itself!

and you are right about the people slagging it off - it's all the ones that haven't done the training!

Good luck with yours!

xx

Thank you so much can't wait!! :) xx

just come upon this thread and just wondered for those that have been trained in hd obviously the outlay is quite expensive compared to most other beauty training. How quickly did it take you to get your money back and start making a profit ?

just come upon this thread and just wondered for those that have been trained in hd obviously the outlay is quite expensive compared to most other beauty training. How quickly did it take you to get your money back and start making a profit ?

This would be good for me to know also

I would say I made it back in about 8 weeks

Anyone know what you get in the kit

Loads of stuff wax heater promo posters tint wax etc x

Hi sunny days
I'm looking at doing a course in hd brows and can't find the price on the hd brow site. Did you train with the hd brow and how much was the course and kit and did u buy the kit from them?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A300FU using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi sunny days
I'm looking at doing a course in hd brows and can't find the price on the hd brow site. Did you train with the hd brow and how much was the course and kit and did u buy the kit from them?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A300FU using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll pm you x

How much is the HD brow course? I would love to do it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Works out at 1200 with vat and a kit too x

Latest posts

Back