HD brows new course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's been a week and no reply from HD Brows.....:-(

I do find hd brows are rubbish at getting back to you!

I rang them and asked what the advanced waxing was they couldn't tell me!

I explained I'd already trained in men's brows with them and they said "well you've got an advantage then"

I also found out the basic course has changed so doesn't involve some of the things we learnt like mens brows which I think undermines the training we did!

I also asked if they could run the refresher and pro course in the same week at least as I live hundreds of miles away so don't want to make too many journeys, they said they'll look in to this.

I asked how it would be displayed on the salon finder and would it be explained to clients the different levels as if I do this course I want a big song and dance made by them that I'm a master. I asked would the masters get new promotional material to give to clients. Again they couldn't answer any of these questions!

So all in all not a lot of help!

Can I ask how did everyone find out about these courses as I have not received anything from HD themselves. But that doesn't surprise me they never even contacted us when the brand guidelines changed!

Xxx

Can I ask how did everyone find out about these courses as I have not received anything from HD themselves. But that doesn't surprise me they never even contacted us when the brand guidelines changed!

Xxx
I found out from a thread on SG! The trainers on the course, briefly glossed over that there were new courses but I don't think even they were sure what it involved. I trained on the 18/19 feb at the old price. Male HD Brows were not covered on my course. Cost me a small fortune in petrol, hotel room as well as the training itself so I won't be rushing to go back until I've at least recouped the costs and initial layout

Hhh

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back