Heat changing Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max

Reaction score
Hi all

I had a walk in client come today to ask me if i could fix her nail she said she had shellac on. Only she said it was the heat changing shellac it was pink changing to purple with the heat of her nail beds.. Am i missing something here?? i have never heard of it. I have nearly all the shellac colors and there is not one that even resembles the color she had on..

thanks in advance

your not missing something it wasnt real Shellac .

Hi all

I had a walk in client come today to ask me if i could fix her nail she said she had shellac on. Only she said it was the heat changing shellac it was pink changing to purple with the heat of her nail beds.. Am i missing something here?? i have never heard of it. I have nearly all the shellac colors and there is not one that even resembles the color she had on..

thanks in advance

I am friends with a girl offering this on FB. I asked her if it was genuine CND Shellac and she was adamant it was then posted pics of her bottles of "shellaK" yes with a K on the end lol

I am friends with a girl offering this on FB. I asked her if it was genuine CND Shellac and she was adamant it was then posted pics of her bottles of "shellaK" yes with a K on the end lol

Thanks guys, she was adamant it was shellac im aware there is a lot of fakes out there but she was so convincing, she eventually said that i had not kept up to date with new products, even thought i have new brisa lite and springtime shellac all on display.. Oh well cant please every one they did look nice though

Latest posts

Back