Heat protectors :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
I find it hard to find a heat protector that works well on all types of hair...at the moment i'm using indigo smoothie, but on some hair types it can make it feel quite sticky....

What are all your favourites geeks? :)

Matrix design pulse iron in and biolage heat repair gloss :) amazing! X

I love Paul Mitchell hot off the press find it great for using with heated rollers or curling wand/tong and you only need a light spray x

I love Loreal techni art constructor, great for all hair types, lightweight feel but has some hold, can use on wet or dry hair though i only really use it on dry hair when straightening, curling etc x

I've never used anything matrix before so might have to try and get hold of some as you rave about it so much bluerinse lol :)

I've used the constructor but never thought it was anything special to be honest, I like the iron cream though but I need something for blow drying, straightening and curling :)

I've heard some good things about Paul Mitchell heat protection but never got chance to use it so will have to try some of that too lol

Ghd heat protection is quite good :0)

I like Tigi S Factor Flat Iron Shine Spray on thick frizzy hair and I like Label.m Heat Protector on fine flyaway hair :)
x

Ghd is by far the best!!!

Id reccommend GHD heat protect, but, if its to go on wet hair, all the GHD style range has heat protector in it, and then you would just spray on your heat protector spray before you run the irons over.

Iv just tried Design Pulse, as I absolutely love MAtrix, but I really dont like the heat spray, it seems to be a bit claggy when you take your comb through your section, but.... the smell is gorgeous xx

I found this so I'm sticking mainly to repairing gloss in biolage or thermo glide and iron in for things like ghd curls or thick hair. X

I found this so I'm sticking mainly to repairing gloss in biolage or thermo glide and iron in for things like ghd curls or thick hair. X

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but does the repair gloss work on both wet and dry hair and does it actually improve condition over time rather than just protecting against the heat?

Latest posts

Back