Heaven skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyroom82

Reaction score
Good Morning all,

Does anyone use the Heaven skincare range in their salons? I am thinking of taking on the range which I have tried and love it but wanted to know if anyone has had any thoughts on the back up/support side of things?

A couple of area reps have told me a few things which concern me about the support from the office, prices fluctuating and products not being available

I have made a few too many mistakes in the past and taken great products but the customer service side has been poor and really don't want to do this again

Any advice would be appreciated :D

Ohh I would like to know this too as debating taking on their range, but a bit worried about the cost of training, love the products though! Xxxx

Hi, I'm a stockist of Heaven and having used many over the years, cannot fault it. The products are high end and the treatments are second to none. Also clients love the products and treatments so purchases/retail are easy to do.
Head office are great and really helpful and quick and what's more they are made here and have fantastic PR.
As far as I'm concerned you reap the benefits straight away.

My only concern about such brands is that your clients can buy them online which will undoubtedly adversely affect your retail revenue.

I can only speak from my experience, Heaven skincare has been an excellent addition to my business. My clients are very loyal to the products and the support does go beyond the norm. Deborah Mitchell has taken time out to come and talk to my clients personally which, in our industry, is quite unique. The PR does play a significant role in driving clients to me, I have never had a problem with Head Office and I would hope that anybody that has had would take it up directly with them as I am sure they would strive to rectify quickly. It is a rapidly growing skincare range both here in the UK and globally. There are plenty of successful salons out there - talk to them directly and you will get honest opinions.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do in the future.

Latest posts

Back