Helen Benson

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondpuppy

Reaction score
Hi!
Has anybody been trained by her? I am thinking to learn semi permanent mak-up with her.

Hiya, I would check that the course she runs is an accredited course so that you will be able to get insurance to carry out this treatment after you have passed the course requirements. You could call the lady herself and ask some questions, and the beauty guild have a section that you cn check all accredited trainers/training accademy's, worth a look as you can see if there are other choices for you in your area, good luck xx

Yes,I have spoken to her today and what I really liked that she provides for practice 11 models what is very good.Her team is always on the London Beauty exibition.She charges £2500+VAT no kit inc.
What do think?

Yes,I have spoken to her today and what I really liked that she provides for practice 11 models what is very good.Her team is always on the London Beauty exibition.She charges £2500+VAT no kit inc.
What do think?
I think I would chat with nouveau beauty group,
Nouveau Contour, permanent cosmetic makeup training, permanent makeup training by karen betts, nilam patel, bridgette softley, sue farley
The gallery is amazing, the technics are the latest and the support is first class, a friend of mine did the basic 8 day course (think it's called the bronze package) and said it was amazing.

Latest posts

Back