helllpp please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferlouise

Reaction score
A pot full of wax has just sllipped out of my hand all over the ... place uuggghhh - on to the floor and everywhere. advice please on clean up :cry:

A pot full of wax has just sllipped out of my hand all over the ... place uuggghhh - on to the floor and everywhere. advice please on clean up :cry:
Get a can of freeze air, spray over small sections at a time and lift with a paint scraper. Works on chewing gum as well.

scrape as much as you can with wooden spatulas and then hopefully you have some wax equipment cleaner fluid? if not surgical spirit? if its on a wooden floor it will come up. Carpet might take more work or even an insurance claim. Try to get as much scraped off whilst it is still warm though. I think if it was carpet I would get some advice from a professional carpet cleaning firm like Rainbow. good luck! x

wow Susie, where do I buy that from? freeze air? kx

thanks for the quick reply. its tiled floor.. wooden window sill and back of cloth chair..I'll get at it.....aaarrrgghh. xx

think i will try a hairdryer to warm it up again, oh what a mess:eek:

think i will try a hairdryer to warm it up again, oh what a mess:eek:
Don't warm it up!!!!
Freeze air will make it stop being sticky and it will crack up into little bits that can be swept up.
I can't for the life of me remember where I bought mine, best I can suggest is google it. It was a lady in a shoe shop who told me about it and I know I bought it from a shop locally, might have been wilcos?

thanks for all the advice. will def get some freezeair xxx

sos, is that the name freeze air bin looking but find nothing on web, what is it exactly? xx

Hi
I am not quite shaw what air freeze is but i googled under air freeze in a can and it brought amazon Amazon.co.uk: air in a can hope this helps, a flaming nightmare for you:irked:

Latest posts

Back