Hello everyone!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinksparkle

Reaction score
Hi I am newto this forum and need some help please!
Im trying and struggling to find a business name ..have trawled websites dictionarys et looking at allsorts of names. Im mainly mobile but also have a salon to work from 2 days a week and mainly do nails at the min but am also gonna be doing very shortly..facials..bridal makeup..waxing and a bit of everything really. So i dont want to limit my name with just nails.. I wanted something catchy and memorable like me ha ha...love words like sparkle, glamour, pure,envy,icon..i love the colour pink and am afraid am a girly girl that loves anything shiny ...so how can i get a name that reflects me??? help please i really need to advertise asap. I have an unusual name.. Astrid! thanks mum and my married name is Braisby..pls help

Hi and welcome to Salongeek.

There are a lot of threads asking for names. You can hit the search button at the top for some ideas.

What comes to my mind is; Glamour Beauty by Astrid. To the point and I love your name. :)

Hi I am newto this forum and need some help please!
Im trying and struggling to find a business name ..have trawled websites dictionarys et looking at allsorts of names. Im mainly mobile but also have a salon to work from 2 days a week and mainly do nails at the min but am also gonna be doing very shortly..facials..bridal makeup..waxing and a bit of everything really. So i dont want to limit my name with just nails.. I wanted something catchy and memorable like me ha ha...love words like sparkle, glamour, pure,envy,icon..i love the colour pink and am afraid am a girly girl that loves anything shiny ...so how can i get a name that reflects me??? help please i really need to advertise asap. I have an unusual name.. Astrid! thanks mum and my married name is Braisby..pls help

Hello, how about astrids mobile beautique or astrids pamper parlour!
with a slogan that says , putting sparkle and shine into your day!:lol:

You could have loads ............just have fun with it, when you find the right one youl know ive thought of a fewyou my like or find not so good but just a few ideas to throw around for ya :biggrin:

Hope you find a name soon .

Pure perfection

The Glamour Bar

Vintage Icons

Sparkle like a Star

Diamond Beauty & Nails

Theres loads but i have a block now lol hope these help x

How about 'Reflections Beauty' - slogan : 'mirroring the beautiful you'

this can't do anything but 'reflect you' as you say. You could have glitter/diamonds/sparkles somewhere on ur logo and business cards...

Xxx

I love all of the "tongue in cheek names" like -
Diva....../....diva
Something with "fake , pink, boudoir etc etc!

Different and stands out! I'm not very good at this lol! :)

Why not Pink Sparkle Beauty? Or Sparkling Beauty. xx

How about 'Reflections Beauty' -

WATCH IT - THAT'S MY SALON NAME!!!!!!! (and I thought years ago how "original" I was being lol)
:eek:

Absolutely LOVE your name, and think you should incorporate it into your business name somehow, because it is sooo unusual, yet fits in so well with this industry (don't know why I think that, but I do lol). xxxxxxxx

How about 'Reflections Beauty' -

WATCH IT - THAT'S MY SALON NAME!!!!!!! (and I thought years ago how "original" I was being lol)
:eek:

Absolutely LOVE your name, and think you should incorporate it into your business name somehow, because it is sooo unusual, yet fits in so well with this industry (don't know why I think that, but I do lol). xxxxxxxx

Hehe great minds think alike!!! Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes here...oops!!

Glitz Salon/Spa/Boutique/etc
Sparkalicious
Beautilicious
Heads Up
Diva - Divalicious - Diva Beauty
Turning Heads
Head2Toe Beauty
Sparkling Designs
Glamour Spa
Bella Boutique

Just a few. :)

Latest posts