Hello from Germany

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xena25

Reaction score
hello there...i am xena25 from germany (frankfurt) and my favorite activity in my free time is making nails...but only for myself and my family...i just started to figure out how to make acrylic nails...and i bought me a ez flow masterkit..

my boyfriend is an american and currently stationed in germany...

hope to learn a lot from you girls...

hi and welcome to the site ... you are going to be addicted in no time!!!!:)
iv only been on here a couple of months and iv already learnt so much and everyone is really friendly too.Happy Geeking:) :) xx

ps . when you have got a moment fill out your profile so we can get to know you.... and cos im nosey too!:lol:

Willkommen
hi there i live in paderborn my husband is in the army (im scottish) you will love this site i do

angela

Hiya and welcome to the site hope you enjoy it xxx

Hi
Welcome to the site, you will learn so much from all the experienced techs.
xxxx:hug:

Willkommen!
Living in Hamburg :hug:

hello and welcome to the site !!!

jules x

Willkommen zum Aufstellungsort!

Mein Name ist Fi Fi - Sie erlernen soviel auf diesem Aufstellungsort dort sind eine Menge Informationen, Ihnen zu helfen!
wir sind ganz sehr freundliche Leute gefallen so stellen alle Fragen, die Sie benötigen!

Lol - get me - little miss boffin geek! A* for German GCSE - lol x

fificharlie said:
Willkommen zum Aufstellungsort!

Mein Name ist Fi Fi - Sie erlernen soviel auf diesem Aufstellungsort dort sind eine Menge Informationen, Ihnen zu helfen!
wir sind ganz sehr freundliche Leute gefallen so stellen alle Fragen, die Sie benötigen!

Lol - get me - little miss boffin geek! A* for German GCSE - lol x

you clever girl im impressed !x

jules x

welcome to the site hunny !

Ganz herzlich wilkommen Xena.
Ich bin Englaenderin, habe allerdings zwoelf Jahre lang in Deutschland gearbeitet und bin Uebersetzerin vom Beruf. Bin seit einigen Monaten teilzeit als Nagelkosmetikerin beschaeftigt.
Viel Spass hier.
Alle sind sehr nett und mann kann jede Menge lernen.

Latest posts

Back