Helloooo from Jo Jo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Jo

Reaction score
Hi Pepes!

Long time no chat!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know I had my 6 monthly check up and cancer screen this last week and it's all clear again and now don't have to go back for another year! excellent!

Hope everyone has been well too! I've been looking now and again at the board but what with starting a new job and moving house have had little time or energy!

I haven't picked my brush up since last november either!

Take care all
J xxxx

Great news Jo! Glad it's all going well for you. Are you still at California Nails? I've phoned them a couple of times recently and am always asking "Is that Jo?" It's usually been Kelly that says "no". LOL

I was wondering what you'd been up to - have you moved far from where you used to be? What's Winter Hill looking like these days - is it nice and snowy up there?

Jackie
x

JackieMc said:
Great news Jo! Glad it's all going well for you. Are you still at California Nails? I've phoned them a couple of times recently and am always asking "Is that Jo?" It's usually been Kelly that says "no". LOL

I was wondering what you'd been up to - have you moved far from where you used to be? What's Winter Hill looking like these days - is it nice and snowy up there?

Jackie
x

Hiya Jackie!

No babe I've not been at Cal Nails for a long time now. I'm not in the nail business atall anymore.

Well we moved about 500 yards down the road!! we liked it so much here!! I am looking out of my window right now at Rivington Pike and yes it's verrrry snowy! real pretty!

J xxx

Hi Jo Jo

Nice to see u babe :) glad to hear results are all ok great news.

You take care we miss ya

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well that explains why you're never there when I phone! LOL

I am soooooo jealous of you, Rivington Pike and area must look gorgeous in the snow, used to walk my dog around there...... Humph, I'm sulking! :wink2:

JackieMc said:
Well that explains why you're never there when I phone! LOL

I am soooooo jealous of you, Rivington Pike and area must look gorgeous in the snow, used to walk my dog around there...... Humph, I'm sulking! :wink2:

Well call me lazy Jac but I won't be walking up there anytime soon!!! I shall just be looking from the warmth of my house! xxx

Jo Jo said:
Hi Pepes!

Long time no chat!!!

Just thought I'd let you all know I had my 6 monthly check up and cancer screen this last week and it's all clear again and now don't have to go back for another year! excellent!

Hope everyone has been well too! I've been looking now and again at the board but what with starting a new job and moving house have had little time or energy!

I haven't picked my brush up since last november either!

Take care all
J xxxx

Thats such fantastic news Jo, I know what you went thru & what a tough time you've had, but its great to hear your life has turned that corner. Hope you're enjoying your new job.

Best wishes
Karen S.
p.s. pick up your brush, its feeling neglected!

Nice to hear from you Jo Jo I was only wondering about you the other day.
Glad to hear your health is good now :wink2:

good to hear you are doing well jo , so wot are you doing now if it isnt nails ?
whatever it is though i am sure you are lovin it :D take care love dee

Great news Jo Jo and great to have you back on the board x

Latest posts

Back