Help asap green tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Bliss

Reaction score
Hi all
Please help! I have just sprayed a client with Sienna X 10% and as I have wiped around nails etc have noticed it come off green.
She has gone and I have looked at the bottle and it has indeed gone green! It is only 6 months old as I usually spray with 8.5% it has obviously gone off.
That I can deal with however I feel awful! She has a wedding tomorrow and I am terrified that she will be green.
Will it develop brown does anyone know!
PLEASE HELP AM NOW REALLY WORRIED!
Thanks
xxx

Hiya, It should develope just fine and the green will go when she showers.... She might worry tho so maybe drop her a text or something. xx

I really really hope it is ok! I am absolutely worrying like mad, I have just sprayed my stomach and am going to shower off in 2 hours and see how I come out! just to see whether the green stays!
Has anyone else ever done or had this?!
Thank you

My tan was only 3 months old and had turned green no idea why! luckily xen tan replaced it phew! but had tanned a few folk, my self first to check it was ok. It was fine it went browner after a few hours still a greeny tinge and when washed the colour guide off that was green but I and my clients were not :D hth xx

The solution can go green when left open exposed to the air but it should develop ok.! keep your lids on all the time and keep in a cool dark place.if shes that worried she could wash it off!!

Thank you all so much for making me feel better, my belly looks like it is going browner!

I always keep my solution lids on and in a dark cupboard! Bizarre, I will speak to Sienna about it though as I dont want to keep spraying peops green!

Fingers crossed I don't get a phonecall with tears in the morning! I will be looking at my tan before spraying in future!

Thank you!

x

Hey I use sienna an when I clean my tan room and that always get green colouring on
my clothes have done ever since I started tanning, also sometimes goes green on clients skin due to deodrant perfum or sweat but
never been a problem an always washed off, just a reaction the soloution has taken to the air cleaning products etc. Don't worry it'll be fine.

Latest posts

Back