Help! Baby due

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeey

Reaction score
My baby is due any day now but is showing no signs of arriving. Any tips on getting him here soon? I really don't want to be induced :(
Ive had a really hard pregnancy and want him here now my first son was early but thus one looks like he's staying put lol

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

Hot curry, massage, sex? ;)

Xx

Lol tried all that! ;) also I took raspberry leaf since 32 week's and have remained quite active apart from a few weeks when I was bed bound with an indury lol

Mexican food apparently is better than curries. And even if you don't feel like it, sex. The fluid contains prostaglandins which is what they use for inducing. FYI Sitting on top is more comfortable & hits the right spot :D (maybe too much info but it worked for me!!) best of luck & let us no how you get on!!

Ill try anything I'm not getting any sleep and it's bringing me down :(

Massaging the accupressure point at ankle, but be warned can bring on labour which is quick and painful.

reflexology is good for that and a few drops of clay sage essential oil in the bath mix it with a spoon of milk to emulsify and good luck won't be long now xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

SP 6 acupressure point is great too find the top of your inner ankle bone and measure 4 finger widths up and press firmly and hold pointing and up towards the bone from just behind it you will know when you are on right spot as other will be tender compared to around it x

I had a chilli and went into labour that night but he was nearly 2 weeks late x

Good luck and let us know when he/she arrives x

Thanks guys it's a he and will be my second, the pregnancy has gone quick thank god as we've had a hard time as he has a heart abnormality but will be fine when he's born thank God. I'll give all these suggestions ago, you never know!!

Thanks guys it's a he and will be my second, the pregnancy has gone quick thank god as we've had a hard time as he has a heart abnormality but will be fine when he's born thank God. I'll give all these suggestions ago, you never know!!

Aww good luck!! If he's got a heart abnormality then I'd be very careful and maybe just let nature take its course xx

A hot bath or try roast potatoes with hot English mustard. My waters broke after I ate the spuds!
But if there is a heart issue you're probably best wait for bub to decide.
Sometimes I think it doesn't matter what we try they come when they're ready! Lol
Good luck.

His umbilical vein is wrongly placed but he will be fine after birth as this closes off on delivery. Researched the accupressure stuff and my husband has just done it so fingers crossed. I think it just feels better to feel like I'm doing something rather than just sitting and thinking over things lol.
All this waiting around is doing wonders for my nail art though ive come up with like 40 new designs haha

My consultant recommended clary sage oil in the bath and mix a few drops with baby oil to use as a massage oil on my bump. I couldn't be induced so it was either go in labour myself or book a c section. It worked and I went into labour. I do believe though that if baby isn't ready they don't come no matter what you do Xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I bounced up and down on a yoga ball quite a bit and did the raspberry leaf tea thing 3 times a day. My daughter was due on the 25th and my birthday was the day after so in had to make sure she came early. I wasn't sharing my birthday with anyone. Anyway, she was 5 days early and practically flew out. Labour was only 4 hours.

Well ive tried accupressure and went on a three plus mile walk and am just about to have a curry
Fingers crossed!!

Well I have since been on two more strenuous walks and continued with the accupressure and he's still staying put. Well I think I'll just give up and let him arrive when he feels like it haha.
Plus ive been doing so much housework as I heard that can bring it on labour and I don't want my husband getting too used to it haha

Well I have since been on two more strenuous walks and continued with the accupressure and he's still staying put. Well I think I'll just give up and let him arrive when he feels like it haha.
Plus ive been doing so much housework as I heard that can bring it on labour and I don't want my husband getting too used to it haha

Lol yes defo ease up on the housework! I think lil'un will come in his own good time. Good luck and let us know when he's here :) xxx

Relax as much as you can take a soak in the bath and pamper yourself sometimes being anxious or stressed can slow things down when labour is due x x

I was 9 days over tried everything, curry, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea etc. there's one thing proven to work! Sex! Did for me anyway :)

Latest posts

Back