Help....Bleach disaster!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there you could use a fudge product called a white shade of pale it neutralizes yellow tones or a shampoo that has a purple tint so siver or one by lifetex another good product is by Revlon called nutri colour creme shade number 1002 white platinum it also neutrailzes brassy tones i am a hairdresser have full head bleach and useall three depending what i feel like at the time. Fudge can be brought at EWD with trade card and the rest can be purchased at Sally hair and beauty hope this helps.

:green:
Hi there you could use a fudge product called a white shade of pale it neutralizes yellow tones or a shampoo that has a purple tint so siver or one by lifetex another good product is by Revlon called nutri colour creme shade number 1002 white platinum it also neutrailzes brassy tones i am a hairdresser have full head bleach and useall three depending what i feel like at the time. Fudge can be brought at EWD with trade card and the rest can be purchased at Sally hair and beauty hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back