Help clueless on hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm from nail geek . I have never ever had a hair colour . But have been using hair colours from high street as got lots of greys . My natural hair colour is black . Now I want to get hair colour done in salon but don't know what to say . I want highlights done in a way it's not too subtle but not too unnatural either . Iykwim . What shall I ask for ... What's the difference foil colour and cap colour way . Which is better and why and which is less expensive ..... I'm trying to attach a pic if I can't can u please check fb page under the name Alina Nakra in coventry uk . Any suggestion appericiated as I'm going to wedding in October so thought try it now . Thankyou girls x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 148
Hi,

You would want foils not cap highlights. You need to go and have a consultation with a salon and go through colour options.

I love urban hair and beauty on hipswell highway. I have my hair coloured there.

If you don't want an expense then I can only suggest either going to henley or city college to have a student do your hair. You can book in with either level 2 or level 3. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

You would want foils not cap highlights. You need to go and have a consultation with a salon and go through colour options.

I love urban hair and beauty on hipswell highway. I have my hair coloured there.

If you don't want an expense then I can only suggest either going to henley or city college to have a student do your hair. You can book in with either level 2 or level 3. Xx

Thank you I was thinking to go to enigma . But yes I will try urban hair and beauty too . X

Thank you I was thinking to go to enigma . But yes I will try urban hair and beauty too . X

Can't say I have heard of them but its completely your choice :)

Henley college is now accepting clients for Level 3 students from monday also. Xx

Take a photo in of what you want... Saves explaining anything and getting the wrong thing :)

Latest posts

Back