Help-don't know what to do!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a bed with Cosmetronic, it's great however when the remote went one of their guys wanted me to pay out an extortionate amount of money for someone to come and have a look at it. Thankfully I have a friend who is an electrician, he fixed it and I ordered another one as he said it was quite delicate.

I was looking at getting another bed from them but they really do need to get their customer service sorted, if like you say the piece of equipment you purchased has never been right, it should not have cost you a penny and a full refund should have been given!!

Well it cost £25 to send back then £25 again and it never worked they said oh it's never happened before spoke to someone else and they said the crystal machine has had these problems before was so glad I at least got some money back and that beauty for less is really good I ordered a couch from there and didn't realise it didn't have a pump to put up and they just swapped it no problem it was for my small room I got an electric one from esthetix it was expensive but been great for 4 years xx

I think forums like this are really important for sharing stuff like this. When a machine goes wrong it costs us money in lost busniess...so to have this sort of agro on top is awful. Love the 'standard response' from cosmatronic......hahaha
Glad you got some money back at least.

I bought a crystal clear machine well worth the money!! And I am doing them every day with no problems at will last years xx

I don't think I'm going to order from them now as it sounds like the same machine I was going to buy.

Just looked on the Google reviews looks like other people are saying the same as me as well x

Latest posts

Back