Help! Double drawn quality wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Hopefully someone can help me. I have been using my own brand of hair for years but started having trouble with the factory. Anyway a few people had recommended Beauty Works to me so I paid up for a trade account and the quality is ABISMAL for the price they charge. I used the gold weft myself and got about six weeks out of it before it was dry, tangled and brittle. I have used it on seven clients and three have complained is it just me??

Anyway my question is where can I get good quality fully double drawn wefts ideally in 150-200g per pack, happy to pay up to around £170 and I expect the hair to last about 9 months. I've tried Angel Remy which is ok for the price but again after about 3 months it was dry. I have been in contact with Fabulong but they don't seem to be willing to confirm that the hair is double drawn, does anyone use them? Failing that where else can I go?

I have looked at the other threads but wanted some very up to date reviews if possible.

Thanks

Have you tried the Russian hair from Archie Lloyds? It's really nice. The wefts are 50g.

You may have been unlucky with Angel Remy only lasting 3 months. I've used them for years and my clients always get 6 months plus. Maybe try them again? (Although there have been a lot of stock issues recently)

I use fabulong. I had their hair in for a very long time, and i wouldn't say that i did anything special to it to take care of it...here are some pictures of some of my clients

Capture.JPG

CD1.JPG

Capture.JPG

Sophia.JPG

Capture.JPG

I am about to fit another set of hair extensions tonight with fabulong also. x

Another vote for fabulong.. Wefts are completely double drawn

Beauty works is awful! Heard good things about euphoria Brazillian range recently ordered some to try on myself

Fabulong or Remi cachet for wefts! the new range Fabulong havestarted is incredible aswell this pic is before any trimming could easily have left it as it was X
image.jpeg

Our Luxury Mongolian wefts are 120G Double Drawn x

Latest posts

Back