Help, Fake Bake spray tan gone wrong!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannibronzed

Reaction score
I'm a qualified spray tanner and went to a salon near my home for a fake bake spray tan. I went last week and it was fine!! I've gone this week and asked for the same thing, only this time a different woman did my tan, now my face literally looks like I have changed race! I'm so so dark and it looks ridiculous! What can I do as I've never come across this before (either on my own tans or spray tanning someone else) and I didn't get told in training what to do if its too dark! The rest of my body is fine!! It's just my face. Please help advice would be great. Tia!

I would probably leave it to develop now that you have it on as trying to wash it might make your hands get wet.

Your face fades really fast anyway and you could use face washes and stuff tomorrow to help it fade. That's what I would do :)

I would also leave it to develop hun and then tomorrow use face wipes and face washes as suggested. Hope all is ok tomorrow hun xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

I would probably leave it to develop now that you have it on as trying to wash it might make your hands get wet.

Your face fades really fast anyway and you could use face washes and stuff tomorrow to help it fade. That's what I would do :)

I have totally panicked and wiped it off my face with a baby wipe. I can't describe how black it actually was. I'm gunna get my spray gun out and spray my face over. Hopefully it won't look too bad, plus I wear makeup that should cover any patches , hopefully! :( could literally cry. Thanks

I have totally panicked and wiped it off my face with a baby wipe. I can't describe how black it actually was. I'm gunna get my spray gun out and spray my face over. Hopefully it won't look too bad, plus I wear makeup that should cover any patches , hopefully! :( could literally cry. Thanks

How was it today hun? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back