Help!! Faulty Polish?? OPI Miami Beet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faye_g

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has had same problem as us?? Me and My nail tech have bought the new OPI Southbeach collection and love the colours. but seem to have problem with pink colour Miami Beet. We have had about 5 people back this week the polish seems to just wear off the nails within a day or so, has anyone else had this problem?? Even regular clients who have acrylics and polish usually lasts 2 weeks this is chipped off within a day or so.
We have both done nails for around 8 years and use base and top coat like we always do so have done nothing different, can anyone help???

Thanks

Faye

Hya,
I have exactly same collection and love it! I have had no problems with Miami beet at all. I've worn it loads aswell but definately hasn,t worn off after few days. If you've had a number of clients with the same problem, I'd get in touch with your OPI rep, sure they'll sort the problem out for you.
xxx

Hi

We also have this collection and have had no problems. I would get in touch with your OPI rep.

here I have not heard of any client complaining about it... :|

Thanks, I have ran OPI and they have said they will test it as it sounds like its a dodgy batch. All the other colours have been fine, hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it

hi i have had this exact problem as well all of the other colours seem to be fine but this colour just does not last :cry:.
I am going to speak to the OPI rep tommorow!!

Glad someone else has same problem, please let me know what they say to you,

faye xxx

Latest posts

Back