Help for thin hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByJade

Reaction score
I currently have a client who had alopecia a few years back.. Her hair has grew back in but is very thin. At first she looked into having hair extensions but can't afford at the minute.
Is there any shampoo etc that any of you have used that actually works to help thicken ( make the hair look) thicker?

I have suggested a bob to make the hair look fuller but last is looking for long hair?

Ang help would be appreciated :)

Yeah cut a nice bit off so its nice and blunt.

get her to trial the nioxin system

Redken do an alleged hair growth booster treatment called "cerafill " haven't tried it as moved away from redken not long after the launch of it....worth a Google though

My hair is super fine when long but really thick looking when short with lots of multi tonal highlights, I saw anew product called 3D hair at my local warehouse it may be an idea if you can see scalp between the hair, otherwise get her in for regular big bouncy blowdries, a good blowdry can make a huge difference to fine hair

I would also like to know more thoughts on this. I suffer with stress related hair loss.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1433184717.931372.jpg

Some shorter sliced peices out of her top/shortest layer and Schwarzkopfs' dust it powder gives tons of matt volume applied to dry hair just sprinkle it on and rough up the top layer getting those sliced pieces to pop up a bit or pop up hair on top of them..

A spray heat activated thickener works well like bedheads queen for a day thickening spray or Ariellas dressy mist. Creams and stuff can weigh hair down. Get her to only use conditoner on ends avoiding scalp so the roughness of the shampoo helps puff it up a bit.

Latest posts

Back