Help! Gelish going hard in bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi,

I have two bottles of Gelish purchased two weeks ago that seem to be starting to cure in the bottle, I can still use them but the brush feels stiff and the gelish has thickened?

I keep bottles in a drawer away from sunlight with caps firmly screwed on so don't understand why this is happening - is it curing through the small glass round window in the front of the bottle?

I live in the South of France so there is a lot of sunshine and warm weather.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have been using Gelish since May and my bottles are all perfect, cannot see the sunlight being a problem if you keep them stored in a cupboard.

When you apply are you positioned in sunlight or are you keeping the bottles too close to the lamp when curing?

Are you using them in sunlight? as in are you in a window? we have just had to move our table to a room without natural light as it seems to affect the top coat and makes the brushes splay... drives me nuts

yes! my manicure table is set up next to the window to make the most of the light - but I have a curtain, it must be that!

The brushes in one of my bottles has splayed and is a bit stiff too.

Latest posts

Back