HELP!!!!!!! Go Gel contact details anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have recently trained with Go Gel products (Tammy to be specific) and it would appear that she has disappeared from the planet! Has anyone else had this problem? I did my training almost a month ago now and still havent received the theory pack etc. If anyone has another distributor that they use (I know Gaynor is the owner and used to work for Bio but I'm not sure of her surname) would they be so kind as to let me have it?

Thanks guys...

Hope this link helps - there is a mobile number too. The website doesn't work to well - each time you click an item on the menu it opens a new window. Had me confused for a second.

Untitled Document

Has all the appearance of following the same marketing style as Bio Sculpture.

Untitled Document

Is this a fair price comparison in the UK? To me, 4 ml of coloured gel at £9.95 seems horrendously expensive. Maybe it's the calcium and " Vitamin B3 to promote natural nail health" that increases the price.

Using ml is a bit misleading when most manufacturers state weight in grams. Incidentally, 4 ml is less than 3 grams. An approximation is to divide the ml by 1.3 to get weight grams for gel. (Only for water is 4 ml = 4 gram, because it weighs less than gel).

I wonder how calcium and Vit B3 in a gel can help to promote natural nail health works????

Any ideas?

Go gel lol says it all. Crap product and crap training
dont waste your money like i did

Thanks for the info everyone, I will have a look on those sites now... Someone messaged me saying Gaynor is on facebook so I'm going to contact her directly. I actually really like the products, and my clients are very happy with them too. But the distribution side of things has been terrible, that's the main thing I'm bothered about really, I'll keep you posted anyway.

Jack, who did you do your training with and why didn't you like it?

Thanks

Just bumping this up for more feedback and to add the latest....

I managed to speak to Gaynor, who was very apologetic and said she would tell Tammy to call me and send me the theory pack, price lists etc via email, and I still havent got them!!! This was last week! Ive left voicemails for Tammy and for Gaynor, i'm really getting to the end of my tether and I feel like I have been taken for an idiot... I have no certificate of training and no theory/course information, and its been well over a month since training. How can I prove I have done the course? And who is the best person to speak to/governing authority to report this behaviour?

Thanks in advance everyone... I'm very stressed about this and feel like I have spent alot of money on nothing :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry for your bad experience but I hope you are getting the message.

I would persue your certificate for what it is worth but once you get it , if you ever do, I'd get training with another better company and product as soon as possible.

I'm sorry for your bad experience but I hope you are getting the message.

I would persue your certificate for what it is worth but once you get it , if you ever do, I'd get training with another better company and product as soon as possible.

Totally agree with all of the above, Get training from a decent company :)

Thanks for the replies Geeg and Lellipop, I feel like such a fool :cry:

I have a friend who owns a salon and uses it and doesnt seem to have a problem, and I did some research on here first and people were raving about the products, thats the thing, I like the product, just not the distributor...

I know that Gaynor Thomasson (I think?) worked for BioSculpture and then brought out a similar product of her own (right?) so surely this all cant be right? I just dont get it?

Thanks for the replies Geeg and Lellipop, I feel like such a fool :cry:

I have a friend who owns a salon and uses it and doesnt seem to have a problem, and I did some research on here first and people were raving about the products, thats the thing, I like the product, just not the distributor...

I know that Gaynor Thomasson (I think?) worked for BioSculpture and then brought out a similar product of her own (right?) so surely this all cant be right? I just dont get it?

Trust me there are plenty of products equal to or better than the one you have chosen.

You want a combination of product and a supplier who is there to help you and who values your business. This lot clearly do not. Shame, but definitely not the end of the world as there is nothing unique about the product.

Dont feel like a fool We live and learn :hug:

Exactly Geeg, supplier support is one of the most important things in this business. Like CND/Sweet Squared, excellent products backed up by excellent customer services. I trained with Creative to do L&P and I should have done the same with Gel. I guess i'll look into some conversion courses now.

After spending 'x' amount on the Go Gel training I cross about having to pay again though.... I want to get to the bottom of this with Go Gel though, for the sake of future naive technicians...

Latest posts

Back