Help Greenies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTIE

Reaction score
Read a few times about greenies on this site, but never experienced it till now :( My grown daughters nails have green patches on practically all nails after I did a refill, she is fuming :evil: (I don't blame her, they look bad) really deflated my ego, glad it happened to family and not a paying customer. Second teen daughters comments were: you obviously are not good at this. I am sooooo upset :( Please advise what I did wrong, I did everything by the book (I think so) no drills used, etc. Is it my prep or can I blame it on my daughter??? I am very embarrassed :oops: :oops:

Oh dear meany greenies...... :spidey: ........
the best advice to prevent this is: :thumbsup:
Prep like there is no tomorrow........... dehydrate the nail............
make sure you get 100% product adhesion............ pat and press ...be firm .............

Read the Geeks novel on this subject.... :study: ..............

Ok it looks horrid... :pukeon: .but her fingers ain't gonna fall of.........
:study: :study: :study: :study: :study: :study: :study: :study:

Please read Sam Novel on this.............If you understand :huh: why this happens , you can take step to reduce the chances of it happening again.. :salute: ....

By this I mean.............. your work will not be the reason for this, but clients who love to stick their nails back down.............

http://www.samuelsweet.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=7&start=1

Here is a little taster from the great novel Moldy Oldy.............
Ok, lets say you have got a lil infection...What should you do?

Dissolve product from plate (DO NOT EVER MECHANICALLY REMOVE)

Gently and lightly buff with a 240 grit abrasive to help reduce the stain. (DO NOT USE YOUR ABRASIVE LIKE AN ERASER!!) you very likely will not be able to remove the stain, just lighten it up a lil. Be sure to throw this abrasive away when your done.

Cleanse, sanitise, and dehydrate with ScrubFresh to remove the food that the infection is feeding from. If you remove the food, the infection cant grow.

Reapply product, but keep a close eye on it, if it continues to darken, or look worse...Remove product and refer to a Derm.
So good luck, happy reading and tell your Daughters, all great Nail Techs have had a disaster at one time or other, they learned from it and thats what made them great............. learning from mistakes.................
Love Ruth xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back