Help! How can I design my logo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbissell86

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Really hope you can help. I want to have my salon name: Jason Joseph in signature style and grey colour and hair and beauty excellence underneath in grey standard font but cannot find any way to get this design made or how to make it myself so that I can send it to design companies etc as an example of what we'd like ?

Please can someone recommend something for me?

Go to verveprint.co.uk
The guy is lovely and very talented. He's on here but can't remember his SG name. Hope that helps x

thank you :) That's me.

Yes, more than happy to help.

I'm actually away to Cyprus in about 10 hours though!

I'm having my site re-designed (it's only been a about five years since I had it done lol- I always do my own stuff last!) so I can't show you too many examples at the moment.

However, for now, all you would need to do is show me (or another designer if you wanted to go elsewhere) some examples of what you like, what theme you're trying to portray, and any ideas on colours etc.

You can certainly have a go yourself, but it's usually a bit more involved than messing about with some fonts on Word or Paint. You'd need to make sure you had a 300dpi version for printing, a 72dpi version for the web or a vector version for everything. You'd also need to know about the difference in RGB colours and CMYK for print and lots of other bits and bobs too..

It's like everything really, if you want a professional job, it's best to leave it to a professional. It just depends on how much budget you have!

I won't put my price on here, but there's a price list on my temporary holding page on my website (hopefully it's cheaper than you'd think!), but you're welcome to drop me an email on [email protected] and I'll answer today, or if you don't get round to it, I'll be back on the 3rd of June :)

Last edited:
Another vote for the amazing Carl!!

So far he has designed my logo, then business cards, and now leaflets, and I am over the moon! Have now just booked in for my price list to be done.

I don't know how he does it but he seems to know what you want. I told him my colour scheme, what I was trying to achieve, who I was, the fact that I have butterflies in my salon, and voila! He has made my leaflets look so fab, I can't stop looking at them.

I am so impressed with his professionalism and expertise and his prices are ace!

Another vote for Carl :)

I have my logo, business cards and leaflets designed by him.

He has some beautiful logos already - brand in a box or he will design them from scratch.

Really fast turnaround also. Definitely recommend him. My logo is my profile picture on here x

Carl for me too :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369314159.128358.jpg

Vicki x

Another 'big up' for Carl too - so helpful and talented - and incredibly good value too. I searched the internet and supplied him with a mood board to work from and was blown away by the first proofs.

Just waiting on payday (and his return from holiday) before asking him to design a flyer for me :)

Have a well deserved holiday Carl by the way! x

Attachments

• Gelicious-WEB.jpg
    Gelicious-WEB.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Gelicious-WEB-notag.jpg
    Gelicious-WEB-notag.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 125
There a theme running here !

Carl is the man, he has designed our logo our business cards our fliers and car magnets as well as having input with our website, he is helpful and seems to have a knack of knowing what we want.

So that will be another vote for Carl of verveprint:D

I would also vote for Carl.

He designed my logo, leaflets and price lists and I've had so many compliments.

He also did some facebook covers which look fab.

Very friendly and professional. Highly recommended xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

And yet another vote for Carl here.

I have had him design two lots of logos (one when I was mobile, and my salon one) and he has designed all my leaflets, business cards etc. Prices are really good too.

Another well deserved vote for Carl @ Verve. I love my new logo.

I too am extreemly happy with my new logo designed by Carl from Verve (Extensionize on here).

GlamourPussWEB_zpsa5dc0e18.png

Love my logo from Carl too! X

Latest posts

Back