HELP! how do I use Hara creme wax!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkyboo

Reaction score
Hi, im new!
I've just bought a Hara wax starter kit and in it there's lavender creme wax and the wax pot as well as other bits and bobs. I'm used to using the wax pot with blocks of wax so what do I do? Do I put the creme wax tub into the bucket of the heater or what??
Majorly stuck here peeps, help would be loverly.:rolleyes:

Hi, im new!
I've just bought a Hara wax starter kit and in it there's lavender creme wax and the wax pot as well as other bits and bobs. I'm used to using the wax pot with blocks of wax so what do I do? Do I put the creme wax tub into the bucket of the heater or what??

i have just filled up my pot as we speak, i turn my heater up to 4 (normally its on 3) then i take off the lid of the wax and balance it upside down on my wax heater so it drips in. takes about 20 mins and the tub is completely empty, no mess x
hope this helps

is it a creme hot wax ? or a strip wax ? ,
i have never heard of the name before sorry hun x

is it a creme hot wax ? or a strip wax ? ,
i have never heard of the name before sorry hun x

i had never heard of it beofre til a man came in the salon yesterday with a book from ashton and fincher, is that where you got it from?

yeah I got it from aston & fincher.
And thanks for the advice on the emptying, I had NO clue! haha, I'm such a goober!

Alternatively, if you have access to a microwave you can melt it in there and just pour it into the heater pot.

yeah I got it from aston & fincher.
And thanks for the advice on the emptying, I had NO clue! haha, I'm such a goober!

you could always heat it up in the microwave but i have never done this so wouldn't advise! i think i've heard of people putting the tubs inside the wax pot but i stick to what i know (tried and tested) knowing my luck i'd burn my salon down ha

xxxx

Hi, im new!

Do you mean you haven't used strip wax before only hot wax.:confused:

Latest posts

Back