Help - how high are the seats at the O2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle4

Reaction score
Hi all
Well I've just bought my mum and me tickets for strictly come dancing tour at the O2 London next year and am now panicking that the seats are gonna be too high as I have a fear of heights. We are in block 105 row G and the seating plan when I booked the tickets showed that they were lower level and obviously only 7 rows back. However, on a different seating plan I've seen that block 105 actually starts back further than the rest which means row G will also be further back (higher up!)

Can anyone put my mind at rest and tell me if this block is doable for someone who doesn't like heights. I'm ok in a cinema near the back but that's about as high as you'll ever get me :(

Please help as I'm now panicking I've wasted my money

Thanks x

I think they usually say for the really high ones that they arnt suitable for people with fear of heights because the ones at the top are pretty awful.

Anywhere in the blocks numbered 400 and upwards, and you'll either be needing an oxygen mask or be suffering from altitude sickness ... only kidding :wink2:

Your seats sound perfectly located.

Anywhere in the blocks numbered 400 and upwards, and you'll either be needing an oxygen mask or be suffering from altitude sickness ... only kidding :wink2:

Your seats sound perfectly located.

:biggrin: they are awful.

Thanks ladies. Yes I know the 400's are up in the gods as my son was singing at the O2 once and the organisers gave me a and my daughter a seat up there which resulted in me hysterically crying and panicking and having to have security help me down (oh the shame!) to the lower level which I was just about ok with. It's just that on a more detailed seating plan block 105 shows that it starts further back than the other lower levels which means my row G is actually going to be higher up than I was imagining. Has anyone actually sat in this block?

I'm going to ring the O2 tomorrow and find out exactly how high it is I think.

You're right this block does start from Row G as there are exit doors underneath this block, so effectively you're one storey up. My mum is frightened of heights and she's managed row U so I'm sure you'll be fine X

You're right this block does start from Row G as there are exit doors underneath this block, so effectively you're one storey up. My mum is frightened of heights and she's managed row U so I'm sure you'll be fine X

Thank you sooo much! That's really put my mind at rest. The ticket is for my mums Xmas pressie which is why I was braving it in the first place :)

One last thing as we'll be front row they obviously have some sort of barrier don't they? It's not eye level is it?! I'm
5 foot and my mums 4ft 10 so now I'm worried we're gonna have a barrier restricting our view? I just think considering all the good seats were sold out everywhere else there must be something wrong with mine!!

Lol there's a hip height barrier but nothing to restrict your view X

Waffle what a lovely Christmas pressie for your mum, I'm sure she'll be delighted and I think it's so sweet of you to be ironing out any potential problems .... never been to the O2 myself so can't help but by the sound of it, you're going to be fine - hope you have a wonderful time! xx

Hi again ladies. I rang the O2 and they have confirmed that we will be very low level, front row and no barrier. Hooray!! So happy coz my mums going to be over the moon. I've bought her the strictly dvd too and I'm going to tuck the ticket inside as a surprise :)

Thanks for all your help ladies :) x

Latest posts

Back