Help! Idiot boyfriend has dyed his hands!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-May

Reaction score
Hi guys my boyfriend just coloured my hair for me and despite me telling him he needs to wear the gloves he wouldn't.... He now has a purple brown hand and can't get it off! We have a massive family event tomorrow and he looks an idiot! What can he get it off with?

Try lightner and water

it will probably come off after he's washed them few times, i got mine covered in dark tint yesterday cos i didn't notice a hole in my glove, its completely gone now after washing a few clients hair today...except my nails are still stained!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Thanks I will try those!! Why do men never listen ay?? Haha x

Whitening toothpaste with some salt rub the two together in hands with no water for 5 minutes before rinsing x

Household bleach!! Burns but it works I've currently got 1 gold hand one normal!

Household bleach!! Burns but it works I've currently got 1 gold hand one normal!

Ouch haha, whatever works.

I find baby oil a really good substitute for stain remover, it works really well, but won't be as quick as bleach xx

i heard from a lot of people that fag ash is really good...not sure what u do with it or whether it's true or not lol

i heard from a lot of people that fag ash is really good...not sure what u do with it or whether it's true or not lol

Haha you beat me to it!! Many years ago I worked in a salon where the manager used to ask everyone who smoked to put their ash in a separate container to the fag ends, then he would use the ash with water an rub it on the clients hairline to remove tint!! It used to stink but it worked lol not that I'm recommending this though ;-) also tint removes tint so maybe try that if you've got any left x

I rub alcohol hand rub, rub a large amount over hands but make sure it doesnt absorb and remove with baby wipes, works best the sooner after dying you do it but its gotta be safer than bleach! Hth xx

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I used makeup remover wipes in a training centre and they worked not sure though on brand!

Thanks guys!! Will try all that this morning :)

Cigarette ash and water, works every time. Although, possibly not so good for non smokers.:lol:

Latest posts

Back