HELP Im sooooooo confused!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelhands

Reaction score
Hi guys

My head hurts!!! i am doing a home training course with essential nails. Love the course - HATE the gel!!!!!

Been looking at other systems to perhaps use once qualified but there are so many!! Where do I start!

I like Bio as that is what I have on my own nails but I cant afford the training, so have been looking at Star, NSI and IBD.

Any guidance would be really really appreciated - Im losing heart!!!!!:(:( xxx

Look at CND Brisa and the new Shellac. Do a search on here and read about them.

Hi guys

My head hurts!!! i am doing a home training course with essential nails. Love the course - HATE the gel!!!!!

Been looking at other systems to perhaps use once qualified but there are so many!! Where do I start!

I like Bio as that is what I have on my own nails but I cant afford the training, so have been looking at Star, NSI and IBD.

Any guidance would be really really appreciated - Im losing heart!!!!!:(:( xxx

I am currently doing the Silk system at college and finish end of June. I am then going to do an L&P course with Sweet Squared and do the Shellac, Minx too. :D

I'm pretty sure as a student you can register on all of the manufacturer sites. I would search them out and do that. Once you have registered, you can email their sales department with questions about their products. As a newbie, most will send you free samples to try out. Other will offer to sell you small trial kits at a pretty reasonable price. This was my favorite way to research new product and make my decision on what to use. Remember, it is not what product works best--it is what product works best for you!
That being said, I build all my nails out of OPI Axxium tradional gel and I use NSI for all my color, 3D and artwork.

Look at CND Brisa and the new Shellac. Do a search on here and read about them.
DITTO to Geeg the CND one is by far the best out there and you can sculpt better with Brisa gel than Bio sculpt! I am trained in both and also Acrylic and silk/fiberglass!!

My fav is CND acylic second is Brisa! Shellac is being launched on the 1st May at the event then after that its available from CND/sweet squared

Hope this helps!!

Latest posts

Back