Help in applying Fake Bake airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabella

Reaction score
Hello all,
This is the 1st time I've checked this site out! its great, one of the girls I work with swears by it- so thought I'd check it out!
I went to the show at NEC and brought some of the FakeBake Airbrush in a can ( as such a bargain!!) do apply on myself.
I have used Fakebake for a while now, LOVE it!! but always used the Extreme gel. applying at night- then washing off in the morning.
Does anyone know the same ru you do the same with the spray?? I have looked on the website but it doesn't say, nor does it on the can instructions either.
I realise probably being really thick- and if it doesnt say wash off- well you dont!! but just want it confirming before i let loose on myself!! :)

Hi,

The airbrush tan is instant so you dont need wash 6hrs after applying it. just spray and go! I like it over my fakebake gold once its developed.

Hope ive helped

Good luck

Thank you - i realise VERY silly question. Fab nails, will copy that very good idea of yours and load one of my sets!!! haxx

Latest posts

Back