Help, it's been a year without a spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I got rid of my old spray tan machine as it just wasnt giving a good fine coverage with no splats. Ive tried a few solutions and im fairly sure which ones ill use but its the machine i cant find. I had to buy a cheap one then, but i have a slightly higher budget now. Im a small salon room and i dont need to use it much so the cheaper the better and a mobile/light use kit is fine.

I thought about crazy angel as the kit is a decent price but the wear off is terrible i heard....any thoughts on that?

I dont mind what brand of machine i buy, but i gota get this sorted before November in time for xmas parties.

Any help or advice on machines (not particularly solutions) appreciated

I can't recommend highly enough the peeps I trained with, Nouvatan, I use their excellent natural solutions and the ts50 gun, myself and my ladies love it xxx

you can buy a machine now that will cope with a couple of tans on the trot and gives you a really good economy and spray pattern for just under a hundred quid. its called the TS20 its british made and has the old maximist gun. the TS50 is almost twice the price, but its a really good machine that can spray all day, it has the newer helia gun with it which is a little easier to adjust. both machines will give you a tan from 35ml of solution so the profit margin is exactly the same per tan. but the TS20 needs a rest of 30 mins after a couple of tans.
Avoid Ebay there are some terrible chineese copy cat machines that can be bought from china for 12 quid but are on ebay for ten times that. they use loads of solution and will burn out within a few months, as the saying goes buy cheap buy twice :evil:

Latest posts

Back