Help I've done something really stupid!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope not extreme, you clearly said he should know this stuff - this was your opinion not fact....

No need to PM you I'll go back to lurking and leave you to be the voice of experience

Get off your high horse. Your criticism is not warranted and frankly your comments are obviously intended to be insulting. Why?

Mollie was very polite when asking the OP if he was qualified and she has offered lots of good advice since joining the boards. Have you?

Sadly, there are some unqualified or poorly trained geeks posting dubious advice in the Hair Forum and so it's always sensible to ask about level of knowledge if advice on colour correction is required. Perhaps if people filled out their profiles with more detail about level of training attained and experience gained, these questions wouldn't be required?

On a recent post a 'qualified' person suggested using a highlift & 40vol on recently bleached hair to tone. That would have been disastrous if followed!

May I respectfully suggest that in future, post only if you are offering useful advice or stick to lurking in future.

I always "just risk it" with my hair. I think im invinsible to colour science me. Haha. How ive still got a thick head of curly corse hair ill never know!

Kind Regards,
Ellis @EHB

Hahaha I'm the same!!! On my clients I am constantly saying be careful I wouldn't recommend then I go home and just decide I want something drastically different screw the science lol!!! Naughty naughty

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Latest posts

Back