Help I've done something really stupid!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philipxxx

Reaction score
I really can't believe what iv done , I had this great idea to go like a creamy platinum blonde , so I had colour touch 5/66 and 0/68 on my hair I also put crazy colour purple on about 3 weeks ago, previous to that I was red 55/65 colour touch and previous to that I was black so today I did a colour remover and then stupidly did a full head bleach and 9% but of course it was stinging my scalp so I rinsed it off after 25mins iv now been left with this ,my condition is ok a little bit dryer but not major I'm so angry with my self I would never do this on a client but in my head I thought I would be different :/ I'm not sure what I wanna do from here ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392221380.912025.jpg

I would forget about being blonde and put a colour touch over it after pre pigging and get it cut xx

I'm thinking that I can't believe how stupid iv been I know it sounds dramatic but I want to do a 2/0 do I need to pre pig for that

Are you training? I wouldn't go as dark as that x

No I'm not I'm just stupid with my hair some times iv been a 2 before and I loved it that's why I was thinking of it again I'm just going to have to face it I'm not a blonde person

I think I you wanted to still be a blonde then tone it down, you could get away with slicing out pieces of blonde and bleach again with very low developer to clean it up, then put a 7 inbetween?

I think I'm going to forget blonde I should b an advert for what not to do with tour hair , the thing is if I client came to me with my previous colour I would never do it like this

If I do a 2/0 do I need to pre pig

Your not training so your not a professional hairdresser then ? I would recommend you go to a salon and get it fixed x

Your not training so your not a professional hairdresser then ? I would recommend you go to a salon and get it fixed x

I am a professional iv been qualified almost 2 years iv just made a mistake on my own hair

Not being cheeky but you have just asked if you need to pre pig of you wanted to do a 2/0 ? X

That's because I know with other lines anything below a 4 doesn't need to be pre pigged

I have looked at your profile an can see you have over 300 post on here. I would pre pig.

Do you know, if you don't want to answer someone's question, then you don't have to!

Isn't it better to check out someone's profile and see they are indeed a stylist or ask politely, rather than interrogate or accuse them on a thread?

Why do people on here have to nit pick and try and call others out all the time? I would pre pig x

Yer I knew I had to , I was getting confused with goldwell , I still can't believe how stupid iv been today with my hair , luckily the condition hasn't been effected too much so can get it back

I've had a moment like that myself, just learn from it haha x

I've had a moment like that myself, just learn from it haha x

We all have that's what this sites for to help each other and to learn x

Yes exactly ! , the thing is I will break the rules on myself but never on a client , like the first time I went red I used majicontrast on scalp , my friend wanted me to do the same on her and I refused

My scalps quite sore I hope I don't end up with bald patches

Latest posts

Back