Help!Just found out what comp I'm in Nailympics novice.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just found out that my mum has enter me in the novice fantasy nail art in the Nailympics. I am now even more nervous than I was before, she asked a few question before she enter me. I posted on here asking about fantasy nail art thinking I had five weeks now I find out I only have 3 weeks. I have a model and an idea, not sure how to get the idea from paper to nails, so starting today. Any ideas would be great and how to handle these nervous ( i am already dreaming nails lol).:o

I have never entered a comp before so can,t help you on how to handle your nerves...

But when it comes to your design...sketch your design on paper and go trough it step by step. Devide it in the steps that you will do your design so you have everything planned and there are no unpleasant surprises. When you do your practise nail, check how much time each step takes so you have an idea if you will have enough time to do all the nails.

I always go trough a nail art design on paper or in my head so i don,t get things messed up.

Make a checklist off all the materials needed so you are prepared for everything when it is time to compete. maybe update your model aswell so she can help to remind you things incase you forget.

Thank you, I have sketched down on paper and my model is great she is doing the costume herself, as she is a performer and knows what she is doing. I will do the step by step today and find out if I have enough time to do all the nails. Your advice might also help with the nerves.

You are very welcome. If you want you can have a look at my albums, i have a few fantasy nails there, maybe you can get some extra ideas? You should poste your nails aswell from the comp. Would love to see what you created

Thank you very much and I will post the pics after the comp. I have never done nail art so we will see what happens.

Latest posts

Back