Help, major SOS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not throbbing anymore but tender when I touch the skin it's oozing puss I done the sulphate and put antiseptic cream. If I push hard the infection slowly comes out but it hurts too much

STOP pushing and squeezing and touching it! Squeezing causes rips in tissue already damaged by the infection, driving the bacteria deeper into the tissue. Creating an open wound by squeezing will also often allow extra germs to get in there that would otherwise not have done so. JUST STOP!

I've had this before and, like you, felt silly going to the GP for a sore finger but he said I needed antibiotics. I said "really, for a sore finger?!?" He said yes, it can spread up your arm if not treated. Get to the GP ASAP xx

Oh I thought I was meant to get rid of the puss [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

On antibiotics geeks
I feel 10 X better already. My finger is still sore but not like that very first night where it was throbbing [emoji171][emoji171] thanku

On antibiotics geeks
I feel 10 X better already. My finger is still sore but not like that very first night where it was throbbing [emoji171][emoji171] thanku
Glad to hear you're on the mend xx

Latest posts

Back