Help making treatments more appealing to men

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
Good afternoon all !

im re-writing and up-dating chunks of my website ,and I would love some ideas on what a man would look for in manicure or pedicure ,And what would be apeiling advertising to them ,
rember I live in a town with est 50,000 milrty personnel and so most of the locals are American male military aged between 20 -40 ... so theres a ton of pretential im not tapping in to !
I do get a few male clients mostly when there wifes have been for a pedicure and then send them in after lol

at the moment as well as all my normal mani / pedi procedures using CND citrus , and earth / Marine spa (scrubs , soaks , masques , massage ) ,CND cuticle treatments and CND sea serum callous treatments , and a paraffin wax treatment,

I avoid making them smell like a girl

I normally finish nails by mildly buffing with solar oil not to a high shine but a healthy glow lol

I also do a tiny bit of callous smoothing on hands if needed ,

I have the monthly magazines such as rolling stone and top gear type American one and the weekly base news paper , (i get all the girl ones to )

I have a grate back massager in my chair ,

theres wi fi ,

Has anyone got any suggestions ? what attracts men in advertising and what is looked for in the treatment , ???

maybe its my dyslexia I just dont know how to advertise and what to say lol

http://lilmissbuffit.com/Mensmanicurepedicure.aspx

Any sort of massage generally works with men so a hand and arm massage could be an added extra? :green:

Maybe you could run some themes.. aimed solely at the men..

bootcamp pedi..

Hot Rock Marine pedi..using your marine producst of course.. lol..

i would imagine they would be itching to get some releif on their feet after training, marching and scouting round in boots all day... as long as they washed their feet lol..

and for the hands.. maybe a Solar Flare Mani.. with the warm solar oil etc..

havnet really got a good thinking cap on today.. lol

Sarah x

Latest posts

Back