Help me please!!! Solar Manicure Problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaX

Reaction score
Have just got my kit out to do a solar manicure tomorrow and all the oil has leaked out of the jar. would it be ok to top it up with soar oil until i can get a new one?? Its a brand new jar, but the lid doesn't screw on properly, my own fault i should have stood it upright xx

Yep, works a treat,

however, if you are planning to return it for replacement you had better check with your supplier that using some of it is allowed... They may want it in the condition you received it.. Especially if it's a faulty seal..

If you have already previously opened it you need to remember to wipe all the salt out of the lid and off the neck of the jar or the salt stops the lid sealing ;)

Rach, mine did the same thing, I think they have changed it a little now to stop this happening xx

It'll be fine xxxx

I love a solar manicure xx (HINT HINT !!)

mine did the same thing....just add some solar oil....it'll be just fine!!!

Thankfully it has been improved....there are now larger grains of salt in it....and I can confirm that mine was spill & leak proof and survived the journey home from Edinburgh intact!!

I also agree that adding some solar Oil to the one you have will work a treat.

thanx everyone - thats what i did, it seems back to normal again now xx

Latest posts

Back