help me please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesley345

Reaction score
Ok hi, my name is Lesley I am 17 and I live up in sunny Scotland, please could someone help me I am in a little of a pickle because I live in Aberdeenshire about 40 miles from Aberdeen and I am not able to get into a college everyday to follow a course on nail technicianing and was wondering if anyone could give me a few pointers on what I should do, i.e. a home course (and if so a home course then what is best for me) or to find a college and to go to that one when ever possible,

Please help I am wanting to make nails a career of mine and just have no idea on where to start! Thank you xXx

Creative, one of the best nail academys around have a place in Aberdeen hun, try them.

0141 774 5999

Hello to a fellow Scott and welcome to the site.

Why don't you pm Izzidoll who is a based at the Creative Academy in Edinburgh. I am sure she'll point you in the right direction.

thanks so much ill give it a go.

Hi Lesley, give us a call at head office or call Irene in the aberdeen academy direct on 01224 593322

Creative, one of the best nail academys around have a place in Aberdeen hun, try them.

0141 774 5999

Hello Lesley, just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the world of nails!

:)

well thankyou louisa for the warm welcome, and thankyou everyone else for your advice its been great!

Latest posts

Back