Help me with my skintone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
Hi all skin geeks,

I have been diagnosed with Jaundice (I'm undergoing tests and have a scan in the morning but that will all be blogged when I know more). The problem I have is that i'm looking yellow and getting rather paronoid about it.

What can I use to tone down my yellow tinge as I dont want to look like marge simpson anymore.

xxxxx

Hi there, sorry to hear that you have a problem, hope they sort it for you soon. I am not a beautician, a hairdresser, but I read somewhere that a green based foundation covers some high colouring. Anybody else?

I've been researching colour therapy, and apparantly blue light has been shown to help babies with jaundice...not sure how well/quickly it works though! Sorry to hear you're suffering, hope you feel better soon..if I can come up with some more useful advice, you will be the first to know! XX

thanks, until i know what is causing the jaundice then I cannot treat it, but I was looking for a quick fix makeup wise.

Does anyone know if the green base would work. I thought this is if you have a red complextion?

Does anyone know if the green base would work. I thought this is if you have a red complextion?

Hiya, yer at college during makeup we were taught to use a green concealer to balance out red & a lilac one to balance out yellow x

Hiya, yer at college during makeup we were taught to use a green concealer to balance out red & a lilac one to balance out yellow x

thanks lindsey, I'll be on the look out for a lilac concealer in the morning.

Latest posts

Back