Help me with nail art stuff!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus blossom

Reaction score
So trying to like nail art!!
Today I got a parcel from born pretty included stamping plates ( I'm still waiting on the actual stamper ) so I Spose I can't stamp without a stamper?
I got 8 mermaid glitters and some of the mirror polish that's meant to have a mirror shine but I had a play with it and it's shinier without the base/top coat
( it says it cones as two bottles one base one mirror polish but the bottle is labelled top coat but looking in a you tube video it looks like it's the base coat
Anyway not shiny and a bit bumpy!
But what else can I do with the mermaid glitters
Any advice?
Thanks x

So trying to like nail art!!
Today I got a parcel from born pretty included stamping plates ( I'm still waiting on the actual stamper ) so I Spose I can't stamp without a stamper?
I got 8 mermaid glitters and some of the mirror polish that's meant to have a mirror shine but I had a play with it and it's shinier without the base/top coat
( it says it cones as two bottles one base one mirror polish but the bottle is labelled top coat but looking in a you tube video it looks like it's the base coat
Anyway not shiny and a bit bumpy!
But what else can I do with the mermaid glitters
Any advice?
Thanks x
Anyone??

I hate nail art lol. I do it though but a limited amount. I don't know anything about mermaid glitters - they sound pretty

You're right, you'll have to wait for a stamper x

I hate nail art lol. I do it though but a limited amount. I don't know anything about mermaid glitters - they sound pretty

You're right, you'll have to wait for a stamper x
Thanks blossom
Anyone else help me out x

Latest posts

Back