Help me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
my wee head is messed up here with confusion! i hate making decisions..

im currently self employed renting from a salon in edinburgh, i luv working there and luv the girls but iv been there 2 n a half months now and im still quiet, i have posters up and do leaflet drops etc the clients i do have do come back regularly but im not making enough money to live on at the moment.. Iv been to see a lady who owns a salon in west lothian and has offered me 16 hours employed on a bonus scheme to, only problem is i will need to give up my thursday and friday in edinburgh. or i have another option to work in Sky mon - fri 10 till 2 and would have to go to salon after this. so my question is would you give up 2 days of growing your business or work mon - fri part time then work the rest in the salon, to ensure you had regular money coming in. i have no idea what i think is best yet need your opinions geeks :) xx

why don't you do mobile?? and either keep the job you like or take another one for regular income till you build up your client base? xx
best of luck x

Latest posts

Back