Help! Moisturiser for after spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarglo

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need to find a gud moisturiser for after having a spray tan. Ive been advised a one without mineral oil and im having trouble finding one. I have sensitive skin also. Id also like to be able to advise clients which one to use after ive sprayed them. Can you give me your faves please..desperate!!!!
xxx

I use good old baby lotion, ideal for sensitive skin. Try not google 'hypo allergenic moisturiser'? Just a thought!

Take care

Katrine xxx

what solution do you use? do they do a range of moisturisers etc to go with it?

I use Sienna and I like their moisturisers, it has a hint of a tint in it too so keeps your tan topped up :)

Personally I would recommend the moisturisers and other after care products which are supplied with the tan. Which brand do you use? I use Couture and they also have a range of pre and post tan products which tend to retail well. It's better for you to sell your own range rather than send them off to Boots etc as you are at least going to be earning money from the sale.

I use tantrick. They dont do a moisturiser so im struggling to advise clients what to use (and myself) Ive been using tescos own brand moisturiser with cocoa butter, but my tan only seems to last 4/5 days and i was going to use baby lotion but was told it has too much oil in. Sooo confused as to what to use, but thanx guys
xxx:hug:

You'll need to stock a good cream for them and something that will compliment your range - I reccomend kisses and forever after from Australian Gold they're part of the UV range to be used after a sunbed and they are lovely. They are quite dear but they are huge and leave your body gorg.

I use tantrick. They dont do a moisturiser so im struggling to advise clients what to use (and myself) Ive been using tescos own brand moisturiser with cocoa butter, but my tan only seems to last 4/5 days and i was going to use baby lotion but was told it has too much oil in. Sooo confused as to what to use, but thanx guys
xxx:hug:
Tantrick do do a moisturiser, they have a full range of after care products in the karma range and there are going to be some new and exciting additions to the range soon hth

Latest posts

Back