Help my friend-Richmond, Surrey geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
I did a set of shellac for my friend two days ago as she is emigrating to London this weekend, she has text me from the airport to say that her thumb and index fingers are badly chipped but as she is flying out to london today I cannot fix, remove or redo them for her :(

She is going to be living in Richmond, Surrey, are there any shellac geeks in that area that could fit her in this weekend? Please pm me if so, I feel awful for her now :(

Last edited:
She could look on the loveshellac.com locator as well if there are no geeks available x

She could look on the loveshellac.com locator as well if there are no geeks available x

Thanks I actually tried that and for some reason when I type tw10 in nothing comes up for me :(

Worked ok for me, did you allow it to share your location? A little thing drops down asking. The closest to Richmond is in Twickenham called 'Beauty and the beach' x

Worked ok for me, did you allow it to share your location? A little thing drops down asking. The closest to Richmond is in Twickenham called 'Beauty and the beach' x

Hi I did yes, but maybe because I'm in Dublin that might be reason, thanks very much for that! :)

I'm based in Richmond :) but only use OPI gelcolor. Hope that helps x

I am surbiton surrey only 15 mins away. I use shellac

Latest posts

Back