Help! Nails 'falling' off on one client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstewart

Reaction score
Hi, please can someone help me?......One of my clients have just called to say 3 of her acrylic nails have just 'fallen' off and she swares she hasn't been being rough with them. Now, I cannot for the life of me think why or how because I did nothing different in terms of the application then I do on other clients and they have no complaints.......the only thing I did different was paint them with nail polish but I do not see how this would make a difference :confused:

Please could someone shine any light on this or give me advice as to what I should say or do about it?

xxxmuch lovexxx

Lol-I love those calls "nails just fell off". !
If all 10 had "fallen" off then maybe I would look again at the application but as it was just 3 and you e not experienced problems before, I would say the client has done something to cause them to break.

For some reason so many people believe extensions are indestructible-which they're not!

I would have her come in so you can see how and where they have broken and ask her what she was doing when she noticed they had come off.

F you feel it was your fault then repair for free but if you are certain it was of her own doing- age needs to pay for the repair

Xx

Lol-I love those calls "nails just fell off". !
If all 10 had "fallen" off then maybe I would look again at the application but as it was just 3 and you e not experienced problems before, I would say the client has done something to cause them to break.

For some reason so many people believe extensions are indestructible-which they're not!

I would have her come in so you can see how and where they have broken and ask her what she was doing when she noticed they had come off.

F you feel it was your fault then repair for free but if you are certain it was of her own doing- age needs to pay for the repair

Xx

Thank you so much for the advice, I'll get her to come in but I don't have any slots now until the New Year, so she'll have to wait! lol :lol:

One thing gives it away.
The fact that it is ONE client.
If others are not experiencing difficulties then it could well be down to the client.

Tell her you think that she may not be suited to enhancements and it might be better if she no longer had them.
Im predicting that this 'falling off' phenomenon will be a short lived phase.

Latest posts

Back