Help need abit of advice!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

i really need some advice- I have been asked to do Nail art, 2 saturdays in october at my local museum, basically its a big exibition on African culture and because nails and nail art are a big part of that they have asked if i would do nail art on people visiting the museum. I have done local school fairs before but that wasnt on this scale . The lady at the museum said their expecting over 600 people) i know everybody wont want nail art but im hoping to be busy. I will be using my own products and i wont be able to work on them days. I going to have a meeting next week so basically what i wanted your opinions on was;

should i asked for a flat rate -as im using my own products and taking time off work.
should i just charge customers as i do them and hope that im v.busy
should i take someone with me
should i aske for a flat rate with a percentage of customer takings (or is that greedy lol)

Any other advice would be helpfull
The museum said that they would be willing to come to some arrangement over payment and they also asked if anyone could sponser me but im unsure what they meant by this. anyway please let me knoe what you think. cheers dears.

I would defianely take some one with you with another on the end of a phone if needbe, charge the clients a flat rate and dont ask for anything from the people who are organising it, that way you can keep check exactly on what you do.

have one price for children and another for adults with maybe another for just two fingers or thumbs. keep it simple and dont use a fortune in rhinestones or charge more for extra ones and just keep them to one finger.

As to the sponsors not sure whytheya re asking this.

Good luck and let un know how it goes
x

Thanks hun, i'll think i'll be taking your advice, you sound like you know what your talking about. :green:

Has anyone else got any advice for me???

Latest posts

Back