HELP need clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmi2506

Reaction score
hi everyone i am renting a room and i need clients i just want to put this in here to see if anyone comes along it called bliss beauty inside headline on stockport road levenshulme very proffesional quite reasonable prices starting 5th april cheers guys x
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck with your new business.

thank you very much Lorrainelola i hope it all goes well

hi everyone i am renting a room and i need clients i just want to put this in here to see if anyone comes along it called bliss beauty inside headline on stockport road levenshulme very proffesional quite reasonable prices starting 5th april cheers guys x
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck!
It is such an exciting venture.

So you need clients? - What have you done to start getting any?
You done leaflet drops, got an advert in your local paper, etc.
Are you having an opening day on the 5th April?
Have you got a website? I have had my website about 4 weeks and already got 5 new clients from it, I am chuffed!
Everyone "googles" everything these days, so its important to be advertising online.
Love Emma xx

hi, I have just started recently doing the same thing, think I have covered my rent so far, but not making yet, but didn't expect to either. I did a wedding fair the week before and have also doone a leaflet drop in the surrounding area ( lots more to do still, but weather here is rotton ) I am doing a charity event at the end of april, hve put a manicure treatment for a raffle prize, and will have a table there offering mini treatments, but will have plenty leaflets with me and will networklike mad, trying to let people know where I am and what I do. Hope your new venture goes well, put another add in your local gumtree, you'd be amazed how many people look through there regularily and post your details in as many free online advertising sites as possible, and also on the google local listing, you can check how many people have looked at your listing, and its all free...best wishes, I am sure it will go well!! x

Latest posts

Back