Help needed.....aaargh!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie

Reaction score
Need help from some of the experts out there....

I did a set of natural nail overlays last week, using Star nails gel (not GF21) and my client has had chipping around the edges - I followed the correct procedure (I think - cuticle work, removed shine, dehydrated, 2 thin coats of gel (each cured seperately) shaped, then a final coat of gel). Any suggestions?

Also, could anyone who is successfully using Star nails gel please give me their step by step procedure for a full set - am following my trainers notes to the letter but getting lots of problems - nails popping off and lifting...

I rang Star nails to ask advice and was told I'd need to go on a 1 day course to iron out any problems I am having...(how helpful!!).

Also, what glitters are good for using in gels???

Please help...!! xxx

Gel chipping , make sure you cap the free edge on your last coating...... this way the gel clamps itself around the free edge...........

When I use glitter with my gels I make sure it is very fine........more like dust then chunks.......
HTH

Latest posts

Back